HP Wireless Printing Options
No more multiple wire connections to make a print out as HP comes up with various wireless printing options. You don’t need to indulge in strenuous activities of connecting wires to multiple ports to get a quality print out. Auto wireless connect option enables the printer to make a wireless connection automatically after detecting the network. You just need a software installation on your computer to set this wireless mode option.
Other than the wireless printing, HP gives a new ramp-up for its mobile app printing option. With the printer app on your smartphone, you can easily take prints of any pictures and documents that you want from your smartphone. Know about hp printer app for wireless printing setup steps from this blog.
How to Get the HP Printer App?
By installing the HP printer app, you can easily print all your media contents from your smartphone.
- Get the HP printer app on your Android/IOS from the Play store
- Based on the Android version, the settings in the printer app may vary
- To connect the app, first ensure that your smartphone and printer is connected with the same internet network
- After the installation/update, select the respective android device to turn on the app
- For Android 7 version, the printer plugin will automatically turn on after the installation
- For Android 6 version, select the settings option, open the HP print service, and then turn on
- If any other unnecessary devices are connected, disconnect/turn off other plugins
HP Printer App for Wireless Printing
- To begin with, go to the play store and search for the HP smart app in the search tab
- Locate the right app and click the install button to install in your smartphone
- Enter the app, accept the terms & conditions and then click continue button
- Turn on the wireless mode option in your printer
- In the app, you will see a prompt of ‘we found a network printer’
- Once the printer is connected, you can access the media files in your smartphone for the options like print, scan to email etc.
- Ensure you have done with all the initial settings in your printer like inserting ink cartridges and loading paper etc
- Then, select the media file that you want to print and click ok button to print
- Now you are able to get your prints in few seconds from your printer