How to Use HP Print and Scan Doctor tool – 123.hp.com/setup
HP Print and Scan Doctor Tool
HP is always delivering its efforts to run in parallel with the latest technological trends. With the right incorporation of new technologies to the printer, arduous tasks become an easy one for the user with simple clicks. And absolutely, the mobile users are increasing rapidly, so that connecting the mobile and printer turned out into a necessary thing.
However, all the devices are vulnerable to some kind of troubles. And these are not the actual difficulties, the prominent thing is how we are resolving them in an effective way with respect to your printer. HP always offers easy solutions at maximum, and HP print and scan doctor tool is one of those puissant solutions.
Download HP Print and Scan Doctor tool
- Just search HP Print and Scan Doctor tool in the browser and navigate to the 123.hp.com/setup
- Or, straight away go to support.hp.com and under the search tab, select the ‘support topics’->Use HP Print and Scan Doctor
- After that, you will be directed to a page and click the ‘download now’ button to get the tool package
How to Use HP Print and Scan Doctor tool?
- Turn on your printer and select the Yes or No option in the prompt for printer offline question
- Open the downloaded file and extract the print and scan tool files
- Accept the terms and conditions and click the ‘start’ button to detect the printers connected to your computer by means of a USB cable or through the internet network
- You can find the available printers and scanners are in the next menu
- If you can’t get your printer name in the list, just click the ‘My product is not listed’ option to do the basic troubleshooting steps
- If visible now, select the printer and click the ‘next’ button
- The tool starts to detect any problems prevailing between the computer and printer which hampers the printing process
- Follow the subsequent on-screen guidelines to fix your detected problems with the printer
Probably, this tool is enough one for diagnosing the software related issues in the printer. It might not be a perfect suit for rectifying the printer hardware issues.
What Should I do, if I Cannot Detect HP printer?
This problem may arise for most of the users, who are connecting their printer to the computer by means of wireless mode
- Ensure that you have connected your printer and the computer to the same internet network first
- Check the router and make sure both the computer and the printer is receiving sufficient internet signal strength
- If it is not possible to connect even after correcting the network, then straight away go for the USB cable connection
If you are still in dilemma about HP Print and Scan Doctor tool setup, get hassle-free help from our team by calling the toll-free number +1-888-719-4470