HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
Complete HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless setup to print your documents. The process is simple and all you need to do is to read the guidelines available on 123.hp.com/setup 8710. Start printing using HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 printer and get good quality printouts.
Steps to Complete HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
- Collect the requisites for the setup (Network credentials, Computer with an operating system version compatible to install the software, Good speed network connection (Broadband or DSL)
- Prepare the HP OfficeJet Pro printer for installation
- Connect the printer to the Network
- Then, complete the set of instructions that are visible on the screen
Collecting the Essential Requirements
You can check with the Internet provider and get a network connection such as broadband and DSL. If you have a computer or laptop, check if it is compatible to install the Printer software.
Preparing the Printer for installation
- Connect all the necessary cables for the Printer and Insert the Power cable to power up the device and Place the paper into the Input tray to print the documents.
- If your printer is new, take it out from the Package and remove the cover and the protective tapes that surrounds the Paper
Establishing a secure and Good speed Network Connection
HP always suggests using the Broadband or DSL to get a good speed Network connection. There are two methods available to connect the Printer to the Network (Wired and wireless). Users who prefer the wired Network connection can connect an Ethernet cable.
For users who Prefer wireless Network Connection
- Users who prefer the wireless Network connection can select wireless as the connection type and carry on with the Process
- Go to the control panel and click on the wireless Icon
- Go to the wireless settings and choose the wireless setup wizard. Once you choose the wizard, you can proceed with the onscreen instructions
- The next step will prompt you to provide the wireless Network credentials (Network name and the Password). Make a note that the wireless Network name is known as SSID and the passphrase can be WEP or WPA.
- Going further, download the compatible software and driver from the respective webpage or install the compatible software.
You can also use the Installation CD for the process. All you need to do is to install the CD, open the setup file, run it and carry on with the onscreen instructions that are visible on the screen to complete 123.hp.com/setup 8710.
It is equally important to resolve the setup errors if you come across any. Print a test page to check the status of the Network connection. Restart the printer once and most of the errors associated with the setup will be resolved.
Furthermore, to get the updates, ring the toll-free lines available on our webpage 123.hp.com/setup. Speak to our agents and get the instant support and assistance right away.