HP Envy 4520 All-in-One Printer
The HP Envy 4520 is an All-in-One printer to print your documents in outstanding quality. There are lot of features that focus the attention of most of the users. To complete the HP Envy 4520 All-in-One printer setup, there are a set of instructions you must follow.
To begin with the setup process, you must prepare the printer first and connect it to a good speed network connection. It is also important to troubleshoot the setup errors if you come across any.
Setup the printer and start printing all your documents in outstanding quality and speed.
Collect the essential requisites for the printer setup
- Wireless network credentials
- Computer to install the printer software
- Internet access (Broadband or DSL)
- Ethernet cable if required
- Website links to download the compatible software for HP Envy 4520 all-in-one Printer
Prepare the Printer for Installation
- Turn on your printer and make sure that the printer is connected to the network
- If the printer is new, remove the protective tape that surrounds the printer
- Connect all the required cables
- Check if you connect all the cables to the respective port
To begin with the HP Envy 4520 All-in-One Printer Installation
- Check if the printer is in On state
- Go to the control panel of the printer and look for the Wireless icon
- Click on the Wireless set up wizard and complete the set of instructions that are visible on the screen
Download and Install the Compatible Software
- To download the software visit 123.HP.com page
- Type the name of the Printer and wait for the search results
- Choose the compatible software
- Click on the download tab to complete the download
- Identify the setup file from the download file and complete the installation process
Using installation CD
- Insert the CD to the computer where you want to install the software and double click on the setup file
- Open the file and go forward with the onscreen instructions that are visible on the screen
In the event that you find any issues or errors, take out the CD, turn off your all your devices and try again.
Tips to avoid the setup and Installation Errors
- Always ensure you complete all the steps of installation process
- Make sure you download the right software for your Printer
- Check the network connection and ensure you use valid credentials for the network. Print a test page to verify the settings
- Reset the Printer settings and try once again
To know more about HP Envy 4520 All-in-One printer installation steps, you can either visit our webpage https://123.hpcomsetup.com/ or talk to our agents right away. Our network team is really happy to help and assist you.