About HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Model
The HP Deskjet 3755 model is one of the premium models in the printer list. It offers all the printing options such as wireless printing, copy, power scanning, instant ink etc. to complete all your professional work with maximum comfort.
And also, you can enable the mobile printing option via ePrint app. You can easily switch your mobile as a printing source with just a few clicks right away.
This printer is compact in size with all in one feature, thereby offering easy portability for users. Wherever you work, you don’t need to rummage for a separate space to setup.
No more plights during your work, especially when you are running out of ink. With instant ink feature, the printer can automatically order the ink cartridges during lack of ink for the printing. Follow the setup instructions mentioned below for HP Deskjet 3755 setup mac.
Unboxing the Package
Open the box and remove all the wrappers and Styrofoam coverings surrounding the printer. Also, remove all the tapes at random spots on the printer. And make sure, you have got all the below-mentioned printer accessories in your new package after unboxing,
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Original HP ink cartridges
- User guide
- Setup guide
- CD for software installation
- Instant ink card
Initial Setup Steps
- In the first place, check the printer is turning on or not by connecting the power cord
- Take the original HP power cord from the package, connect one end to the rear end of the printer and another end to the power outlet from the wall
- Press the power button in the top of the printer to power on
- Take the ink cartridges from the package and remove the wrappings around the ink cartridges
- Open the cartridge access door and then the carriage moves to instant access area
- Insert the cartridges in the available slot and give a gentle press
- If you have inserted properly, you will hear a click sound, and then close the door
- Raise the input tray and adjust the paper width guide to load the paper stack
HP DeskJet 3755 Setup Mac
- To begin with the setup process, you should download the printer software from 123.hp.com on your computer
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup and download the necessary software for your printer model
- Enter the software, select the wireless mode option and follow the upcoming onscreen guidelines to proceed the setup
- For the Mac, open the applications folder and double click the HP utility option in HP folder
- In the top of the screen under the devices menu, select the ‘setup new device’ option and follow the instructions
Once the printer is connected, the blue light will stop blinking and turn on.
Besides the setup steps, if you need furthermore clarification on HP Deskjet 3755 setup mac, call our technical experts by the toll-free number +1-888-719-4470