123.hp.com OfficeJet Pro 8710 Setup | 123.hp.com/ojp8710
Home-Office Expanded with HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 - 123.hp.com/ojp8710
Broaden your home-office capabilities with the 123.hp.com/ojp8710 All-in-One printer that can print, scan, copy and fax. It serves many purposes and more importantly replaces all of your earlier printers. The HP 8710 is compact and considered as a sensible addition to your home.
Main Features and Functions
Some of the primary attributes and utilities of the 8710 printer are as follows:
- Accomplish wireless printing along with two-sided duplex, and AirPrint facilities
- The printer is Instant Ink Ready and seldom runs out of ink. Additionally, users can gain from ink savings and paper printing costs as well
- Capable of mobile printing. Use the HP ePrint app to print from any mobile platform such as the iOS or the Android
- If you do not wish to use a network for printing then, use the Wireless Direct facility
- HP 8710 comes with fast processing speeds of around 600 MHz
- It is a full-featured printer that delivers professional-quality color printing while staying affordable
- Use the embedded HP Jet Advantage Private Print to protect your information and to execute print jobs confidentially
- HP’s original 952 and 952XL ink cartridges can print twice as much
- Furthermore, the printer has the ability to print on several media besides the standard letter and legal size documents
- The 2.65-inch color touchscreen comes with several shortcuts that just require users to tap and swipe to execute their commands
Starting to set up the 8710
- To begin the printer setup, you must follow instructions provided in the setup flyer that accompanies your printer
- Choose an option on the Printer Setup Options screen when you receive a prompt on the display screen
- Continue the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 All-in-One printer setup online
- For the basic setup of the device, you just have to use the HP Smart App on your mobile or computer or use the HP Printer software
- You may use the CD that came with the printer to set it up
- Thereafter, just register the printer after creating an account
Overall, the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 All-in-One printer offers high-volume, full-featured business printing for your home-office. While it does come with some chief characteristics, here are some additional attributes you can look forward to.
- Use the Scan to Email facility to scan and get your documents right onto your email address
- Plug the 8710 directly to the Ethernet to enable printing on the Wi-Fi
- You can also avail of optional high-yield cartridges for uninterrupted printing
Users running a home-office business can truly take advantage of HP’s 8710 printer capable of providing borderless printing. The device comes with some notable specifications.
- Running on the HP Thermal Inkjet technology, the printer renders a monthly volume of around 250 to 1500 pages.
- Using 4 cartridges for Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black colors, the printer is fast and gets its first print out in just about 9 seconds
- While supporting a max memory of 128 MB, the ink cartridge consumables can provide up to 800 pages in black and around 490 pages in color
- A phone cable accompanies the printer to implement faxing
- With impressive copying abilities, the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 All-in-One printer works with a max printing resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi in mono and up to 4800 x 1200 dpi in color
- Printer drivers and emulations include the PCL 3, 3 GUI, 3e, 6, PDF, and PostScript 3
Wireless Setup of the HP OfficeJet Pro 8710
The wireless is turned off if you don’t see a blue light on the control panel. Then again, it means that the device is not connected to the network if the blue light on the panel is blinking. Make a wireless connection with the help of the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- The top of the screen in the control panel contains a dashboard for the Wireless
- From here, touch the Settings icon to visualize the Wireless Settings option
- To turn Wireless on, touch the command
- Alternatively, you can also benefit from a Wi-Fi Protected Setup or a Wireless Setup Wizard, which will take you through the setup instructions, screen by screen
- The HP Print and Scan Doctor tool can help users who are running Windows on their computer. Get the tool from the manufacturer’s website.
Change USB to Wireless
- Convert to a wireless network connection at any time if you have already set the printer up to function via the USB.
- Open the HP software utility – an icon that says HP will be displayed on your desktop
- From here, click on Utilities or Tools ->Printer Setup & Software or Device Setup & Software -> Convert a USB connected printer to wireless
- Thereafter, user HP Smart to connect the 123.hp.com/setup 8710 All-in-One printer wirelessly
For inquires, clarifications, installation, troubleshooting or to simply know more about the HP’s 8710 AIO, call our experts +1-888-719-4470
Operating systems and software
The HP 8710 AIO supports the following connections.
- Apple Mac OS X 10.8, and 10.9, 10.10
- MS Windows 7 (32/64 bits)
- MS Windows XP 32-bit Edition SP3 or later
- Windows 8 (32/64-bits), Windows 8.1 (32/64-bits), Windows 10 (32/64-bits)
- MS Windows Vista 32-bit Edition
- Drivers & utilities
- R.I.S. OCR
- HP Participation Study