HP DeskJet 3630 All-In-One Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/dj3630 Driver Downloads
123.hp.com/dj3630 Setup – HP DeskJet 3630
The HP DeskJet 3630 is a compact printer that can print, copy and scan. Additionally, it comes with a ubiquitous USB connection. It is compatible with HP ePrint and Apple AirPrint facilities. It supports both Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, which means printing wirelessly from devices including tablets and smartphones can be performed easily. The thermal inkjet-color technology printer, for its small size, can still accommodate around 60 sheets in its input tray and around 25 sheets in its output tray. Not only do the starter cartridges last long, but the printer comes with a ready promotional subscription for Instant Ink, thus dropping printing costs even further. Setup the 123.hp.com/dj3630 printer with the help of the manual that accompanies the device.
Body, Display and Design
The printer is white in color and comes with electric blue highlights giving the user a next-gen technology feel. It does not occupy too much space on a desk as it measures just 17.2 x 12.2 x 6.2 all in inches, and in width, depth and height, respectively. Weighing just around 9.19 pounds, the printer is highly portable. With a minimalistic design, the device holds a simple 7-segment LCD with icons that are fairly comprehensible. The recommended monthly volume for this home printer is around 100 to 250 pages. The printer’s noise is kept to a bare minimum with the help of the QUIET mode. As far as the cost is concerned, the printer is certainly affordable and presents a good and genuine value for money.
Opening the Box
- Physically connect the printer and select your preferred region during the 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup and while even setting up the wireless. Additionally, you will also perform the 123.hp.com/dj3630 download of the required software and drivers.
- Accomplish the 123.hp.com/dj3630 install in just a few steps. Open the box and rotate it on its side. Slide the printer out carefully and place it on a table with enough room. Then remove the end caps of the printer and then take out the papers that came along with the printer.
- The installation CD that accompanies the printer is compatible with several operating systems. The 123.hp.com/dj6360 install for Mac and Windows is also available on HP’s website in case you misplace the disc.
- Subscription to the Instant Ink service can actually reduce ink consumption by at least 50%. The plan orders ink for you automatically.
- For the 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup,refer to the diagrams and written instructions printed in the Start Here guide. You can refer to this as well when you are installing the hardware.
- The Get Started Guide contains a list of additional features that the printer can provide. Some basic HP dj3630 troubleshooting is available on the document as well.
- Remove all the plastic tapes (usually blue in color) from around the printer’s edges
- Then take out all the cardboard that are placed at strategic points inside the printer. Check within the trays and the cartridge access door as well for some packing materials.
Paper and Cartridge Placements
- The HP DeskJet 3630 printer uses HP’s no. 63 tri-color cartridges. The installation cartridges will accompany the printer. Take them out of their packaging and open the cartridge access door to place them inside. You must hear a snap when you place them.
- But before you do all of that, make sure you power the printer on with the help of the cord appended to a wall outlet
- Thereafter, load some sheets into the input tray to begin the first printing process. Open the output tray to land the papers into them.
123. hp.com/dj3630 Software and Driver Downloads
- On your computer go to HP’s support site and select a printer model
- When you click on the 123.hp.com/dj3630 DOWNLOAD button, the relevant software file appears on the installation bar
- Click on YES at the question pop-up to start the file download and agree to the installation settings by checking the box against it
- Hit CONTINUE at the PRINTER FOUND screen, which essentially means that the driver software actually recognizes your HP DeskJet 3630 printer device.
- The HP EASY STARY Utility complements the Windows and MAC operating systems very easily.
- After software downloads, the utility will also enable connection with the internet
- At the CHOOSE YOUR SOFTWARE AND DRIVER screen, select FULL SOFTWARE AND DRIVERS (RECOMMENDED)
Note: Make sure that you download the full feature software to make the most of the HP DeskJet 363o printer device features
- Thereafter, click on CONTINUE and wait for software download to finish
- A buffer screen checks if the device is turned on, the cartridges are installed and if the paper is inserted, just click on CONTINUE
- To complete the 123.hp.com/dj3630 setup or 123.hp.com/setup for any other models follow guidelines that are issued as you run the software
- You can also click on CUSTOMIZE SOFTWARE INSTALLATION if you wish to personalize it
Call our agents @ +1-888-719-4470 to know how you can accomplish setup and installation for the HP DeskJet 3630 printer.