HP DeskJet 2600 All-in-one Printer Setup – 123.hp.com/setup 2600
HP DeskJet 2600
HP DeskJet 2600 Printer comes with all new features that perfectly meet all the user needs for printing. With these distinctive features, this model is careening most of the other models in the market. As users are widely preferring wireless mode of printing, this printer comes up with both wireless and wired connection; so that the user can make his/her own choice. Some set of steps should be done before getting a print from the device. This setup process collectively includes the requirements, connecting with the internet, compatible software installation.
After completion of this 123.hp.com/setup 2600 process, you can avail multiple facilities such as printing, scanning, and fax from a single device. So, get the HP 2600 all in one series, and get your job done with quality printouts instantly.
Getting started with 123.hp.com/setup 2600 requires the basic initial requirements such as uninterrupted internet connection in case of wireless mode and Ethernet cable for wired connection, Network credentials, necessary cable wires, Paper loading. This printer model has the control panel tab on the top side of the printer, where you can operate. This control panel consists of the power button, Wi-Fi direct status, signal strength, number of copies, Copy color and copy black options etc.
- At the top of the printer, the input tray and input tray shield are available
- Raise that input tray and slide the paper width guide towards the left side
- Now take your stack of paper and insert it into the input tray with the short edge of the paper facing downward and print side upward
- Slide the paper into the input tray then, move the paper width guide to the right side and finally, lower the output tray and pull the output tray extender
HP 2600 offers web services and other innovative methods where you can print any document quickly just with access to the internet from anywhere without using a computer. It is just like sending email to the computer. So by assigning HP e print mail to the printer, you can print easily from anywhere.
To set up web services, follow the below instructions
- First, connect the printer with a wireless internet connection. Access the Embedded Web Server (EWS), then select ‘Web services’ button
- Click the setup and continue to follow the on-screen guidelines
- Download and install the necessary update for the printer; and once the printer is connected to the internet, it will automatically print the information page and carry on the steps available on that page
Connecting printer to the wireless internet network
Connecting the HP 2600 printer to the wireless internet network involves different options such as using Wi-Fi protected setup, HP printer software, and connecting directly without a router.
- For Wi-Fi protected setup, make sure you have a WPS enabled router and a computer connected to the router. Install the HP Printer software on that computer
- If you have the WPS push button on your printer, follow the Push button method, otherwise, proceed with the PIN method
- For the push button method, press and hold the ‘Wireless’ button for some time and the printer will turn into the WPS push mode, wireless button will start blink
- Then, press the WPS button on the router, and the blink will stop after the connection is made between the printer and router
To get the WPS PIN
- Press and hold the ‘Wireless’ button and the ‘information’ button at the same time and the printer will print the network configuration page. In that page, look for your WPS PIN
- Then press and hold the ‘Wireless’ button in the control panel for few seconds and access the configuration utility or printer software to enter the PIN
For Wi-Fi direct
- Install the HP print service plugin on your mobile and turn on the Wi-Fi direct in the printer
- Then you can select the necessary document from the mobile to print
- Go to the HP printer software and select the ‘tools’, then, select the ‘Device setup and software’ to configure the wireless settings
To connect the printer with the internet using a USB cable
- Visit the HP website to download the software; and if you cannot connect the printer with any internet network, it will prompt some instructions
- Follow those instructions and select the ‘USB’ on the ‘connection option’ screen to establish the wired connection
Insert the necessary ink cartridges in the respective slots and always check the ink level in the printer. HP always recommends the users to use the HP brand ink cartridges for quality printing rather than using random brands.
For further queries and additional support from our technical team on this 123.hp.com/setup 2600 process, please call our toll-free number +1-888-719-4470