123.hp.com/setup – How to Setup Your HP Printer
HP printers have become an essential requisite of our day to day printing tasks. Choose the best Printer and set up the device with the help of setup guidelines. The 123.hp.com/setup steps include collecting the essential requirements for the setup, establish the internet connection, completing the HP wireless printer setup and complete the driver download. Troubleshooting tips are available to resolve the setup error. Use the valid credentials to avoid the errors to a greater extent. Go for a quick restart and most of the errors will resolve. Read the reviews and find the best printer model. Right version of the software must be used.
123.hp.com/setup Top Models
HP DeskJet 3600
The DeskJet 3600 printer is an All-in-One model that is extremely affordable. Weighing just 11.22 pounds and measuring just 7.6 x 18.7 x 13.9 inches, the printer is fairly compact and can fit into a desk space rather easily. For those who are hinged on affordability but still want a feature-filled printer, must choose the HP DeskJet 3600
HP Envy 4510 wireless setup
HP Envy 4510 is the best printer to offer you good quality printouts. Best features of the printer grab the attention of most of the users today. Read the instructions on our page and go forward with the 123.hp.com/envy4510 Wireless setup guide.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6978 Wireless Setup
The Setup and installation procedures, printer configuration is much simple to be executed and you can contact us for any instant or personalized assistance. Read the instructions on our page and go forward with the 123.hp.com/setup 6978 Wireless setup instructions.
HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 Wireless Setup
Visit 123.hp.com/setup 8710 site to download the printer driver as installing the software is the first step in the wireless printer setup. Commence with the software download by entering the printer model number and tap Begin to start the installation process.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup
Having the best quirks of technology, the HP Envy 4520 printer is the one-stop solution for all your printing needs. You will have to setup the HP Envy 4520 printer to get outstanding printing results.
The hardware setup commences with some of the simple steps like installing the ink cartridges and inserting the paper into the main tray. HP forbids users of this printer to utilize counterfeit ink or refilled ink from vendors other than authorized vendors for best results.
Once you have completed the hardware setup, you can just move on with the software configuration.
Enter the 123.hp.com/envy4520 in any web browser using the desktop and tap the Download button on the web page. Once the download is complete, you can execute the software file and follow the onscreen prompts. Print a test page to check whether the printer is all set.
You can conclude the HP Envy 4520 printer setup after going through the above process.
Above and beyond printing, the 123.hp.com/setup printer can also achieve added functions. These bonus features are ideal especially for those who have rather frequent requirements. At the same time, when it can render other scanning, copying and faxing functionalities as well, where users can get the most out of a printing device.
- If the printer contains a touch-based control panel, then copying and media settings can be performed through the screen
- Depending upon the type of printer, load the paper into the ADF or Automatic Document Feeder or the scanner glass
- On the printer control panel, also contingent to the type of media that is being copied touch ‘Copy Document’ or ‘Copy Photo’
- Now to change the settings visualize the advanced copy settings by clicking on the ‘Settings’ icon
Check all requirements before the work is saved for copying
- Look for the ‘2-sided copy’ command on the control panel to copy on both sides of a media
- For this go to Copy -> Settings -> ‘2-sided copying’
Check the selection box next to the name of the setting or just touch the ‘On’ option
First, use the 123.hp.com/setup processes meant to accomplish the faxing function.
Users must note that not every single fax configuration is the same and the steps featured here are common setup steps including a telephone answering machine and a DSL modem
Setting up your brand new HP printer
Wireless setup steps – new connection
For a first-time wireless setup of your HP printer (any model) refer to these steps.
- Visit the Control panel to choose the wireless option
- Now tap on the wireless setup wizard and answer all the instructions
- A list will appear with the network name and you can choose the exact name of your network
- Once you provide the username and the password tap on the ok button
- Select the document which you want to print and start printing
Select the document which you want to print and start printing
Wireless setup steps – change existing wired connection
If you had set up a previous wired connection using an Ethernet cable or a USB, remove all such connections from your printer while doing the wireless setup. And also delete any previously installed software for a wired connection. To do that follow these below given steps.
- To start with look for the utility option and tap on it
- Identify the settings to change the connection
- Find the compatible software to use with the printer and start the download process
Once the selection has been made all you have to do is follow the on screen instructions to complete the software installation
Guide for easy scanning
Use this tutorial of sorts to wade through your scanning process without any hassles.
1. You can choose either wired or wireless based on your requirements
2. Select the document which you want to scan
3. Keep the document over the scanner glass
4. Search for the compatible scan software and download it
5. Choose the Manage scan option and go forward with the onscreen instructions
6. Finally ensure that you save the file in the PDF format
- Unplug any phone lines attached to the phone jack and plug a phone line splitter into it
- One end of the phone cord goes into one of the slots on the splitter and the other end is entered into a DSL modem
- Into the unused port on the splitter, plug in a DSL filter and here plug the other end of the phone cord
- Now, the other end of the phone cord that has been plugged into the DSL filter will be attached to the 1-line port available on the printer
- Thereafter, attach the phone cord of the telephone or the telephone with answering machine into the printer’s 2-EXT port
- If the telephone and answering machine are separate, then plug the telephone’s cord into the answering machine
- Go to the printer control panel to adjust fax settings for optimal outputs
- Fax speeds should be lowered – this avoids data loss
- Rings to answer should be two rings higher than the answering machine
- Resolve connection issues by turning off the Error Correction Mode
- Enable Auto Answer to receive faxes automatically
HP Printer Troubleshooting
Paper jams and offline errors are not common with 123.hp.com/setup printers. Nevertheless, if there are cases where users should face such issues, then alleviating them are easy as well.
Usually, a Paper Jam or Jam in Fuser error displays on the printer but other error messages or numbers could appear as well.
- Jams should be cleared from inside the printing device as well
- For this, turn the printer off first and disconnect all cables from the device
- Thereafter, look into the toner and cartridge area to remove any pieces of paper; physically move the carriage to check
- Access the paper jam by removing the imaging drum or toner cartridge
- Look beneath the path cover from behind the carriage to clear the jammed paper
- Lift the printer carefully to open the bottom cleanout door – look here to clear out jammed debris
- Finally, reach out to the rear of the printer to remove the paper path cover
- First, clear all jams from outside of the printer that can be visualized
- Check the input and output trays for any debris and then look at the entry and exit points of the papers for fragments
- If the printing device is equipped with an ADF, then open the cover to extract any jammed papers
Before restarting to print, replace all the parts that have been extracted, close all doors and then power the 123.hp.com/setup printer on
Issues with cartridges
Most often than not, users face issues with their print cartridges. There could be several contributing factors to this issue and they are,
- Making use of fake cartridges
- Defective cartridges
So, how does one overcome these issues to effectively use their printers? There are some remedial steps involved in getting your printer back in shape.
- Always use original cartridges and replace cartridges periodically
- Perform an automatic calibration of your device as and when required
- Use fine quality paper with ColorLok technology for best results because other papers may lead to blotches on your printouts
- Make sure that the printer settings are consistent with your printing needs
- Similarly, do a test print to verify printer ink levels and to obtain diagnostic reports
- Otherwise, service your printer to rectify all issues with the help of an expert
Experts at Your Call
Our website 123.hpcomsetup.com has an expert team who are capable of handling troubleshooting queries with respect to HP printers (all models). They assist customers in setting up and installing their devices apart from the troubleshooting assistance. The team is available 24/7 at our toll-free number and help resolve queries in no time. So give us a call today if you need support or assistance with respect to your HP printer.